CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 17, 2009

A piece of me...

I stole this from Ariana's blog :)

Survey

I saw this on Chris's blog and like it.


How old will you turn in 2009?
28:P

Would you date someone 8 years older than you?
Jeremy is 6 years older than me...so yeah.

What were you doing at 4am?
Helping Jeremy get his stuff together for work.

What were your first thoughts this morning?
I don't feel like I slept and I better let the neighbors dog out

Are you a jealous person?
Nah..I do have a twinge of envy for pretty things some times though...I love seeing big families so I guess there is a little envy there.

Is there anything that has messed up your life?
Yeah. Getting sick is probably the biggest thing.

Do you have a best friend?
Two or three.

Where was your default picture taken?
My pic of Houston was taking at his tball game..I feel ugly so no pics of me :)

What is bothering you right now?
Feeling overwhelmed about to go to the DMV and go swimming :P

Is there any meaning behind your profile song?
Just like it.

Do you believe what goes around comes around?
In the aftelife yes....here not really but you can make yourself miserable.

Do you trust people easily?
No and it's something I'm working on.

One thing you're looking forward to?
Seeing my little man, getting smarter everyday.

What was the last thing you drank?
Haven't had anything today :P

Are most of the best friends in your life new or old?
My closest friends I've known for a while.

Do you like pulp orange juice?
Yes. I like it either way.

Which could you tolerate more, a sleep walker or someone who snores?
Sleepwalker...I am a very light sleeper.

Would you ever parachute off of a plane?
yes

Is your birthday on a holiday?
no but right between Thanksgiving and Christmas...12/4

Do you want to hit something?
I am a thrower...then I am fine...never around others though

Is your ex still in your life as a friend?
He could be, but no, I don't think that's appropriate.

Would you ever get a tattoo?
yes, and I would get more

What's your mood?
Anxious

Who's the last person you hugged?
Houston

Day been rough?
Yesterday was...Today should be better

Is there someone you want to be with right now?
Everybody..I hate not living close to anyone

Plans for your next birthday?
I never do anything.

Tell me about the shirt you're wearing?
A t shirt...trying to decide what to wear for my dl picture :P

Do you remember who you liked in 7th grade?
Hm...a few ;)

What are you up to this weekend?
I would love to go to the Lebanese festival not sure if it's in the cards.

How do you vent your anger?
Shove it all inside and then it spills over...it takes a lot to get me angry

Can you crack your knuckles?
No I have arthritis..not sure they would even crack :P

What color is your mouse pad?
Don't have one

What time did you wake up this morning?
4 am then went back to sleep at 5:30 and slept until like 7

Have you ever left class to do anything naughty in the bathroom?
I was never in school while I was married so nope.

How many different people of the opposite sex have you REALLY cried over?
Just a couple.

Would your parents be mad if you were in a relationship?
I would hope they would want me to be happy

What was the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Checked email, made sure I had stuff ready to go for today and sat out the hubby work stuff.

Do you feel comfortable with answering personal questions?
Yeah,as long as it isn't about the nasty.

Do you think age matters in relationships?
Yes....when you are a teenager...now not so much

What will you do after this?
Go swim dmv,etc. then come home and clean **blech**

Are you open about your feelings or closed off?
I am closed off

What are you listening to?
Houston singing...
Are you gonna be home alone tonight?
For a while it will be just me and Houston ...

Is it okay if you kiss people when you're single?
Of course.

Would you go in public looking like you do right now?
No...about to finish getting ready

What's something that can always make you feel better?
my friends and family

Do you think your best friend and you will be friends in 10 years?
Yes, totally.

Have you had any beer this week?
nope...i don't do beer :P

Did you laugh a lot at something today?
my child :)

1 comment:

Ariana Sullivan said...

I loved reading this!

28.. we're so close in age.
I don't envy your having to go to the dmv! Ugh!

I feel ugly, too. I swear I take two hundred pictures to get one semi normal one to post.