CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A meme about Me Me

1. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? I love zoes for casual..my fav is a local mexican place
2. What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?Anything ethnic
3. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? A few things the two biggest...a 2lb tumor and the other would be a baby :*(
4. What is the last heavy item you lifted? My child is heavy but probably a cheerleader
5. Have you ever been knocked unconscious? I have passed out from pain and was knocked out in a wreck
6. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?Nah.
7. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Way to many to name :) I do love Lola, Seraphina,Lily, Penelope, Phoebe, and about 100 others
8. What’s your goal for the year? to lose some weight
9. Last person you hugged? my son :)
10. First place you went this morning? took Houston to school
11. Do you always answer your phone? I screen ;)
12. It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?Wrong number
13. If you could change your eye color what would it be?I wouldn't I think mine are unique
14. What’s on your wish list for your birthday?tummy tuck...one day
15. Does the future make you more nervous or excited? nervous
16. Do you have any saved texts? usually not a lot
17. Ever been in a car wreck? yeah
18. Do you have an accent? for sure....a twang
19. What was the last song to make you cry? I cry all the time :)
20. What did you do last night? Couldn't sleep had my treatment yesterday
21. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? I have had some sucky luck but you have to trust in God
22. Current hate right now? IEP's
23. Met someone who changed your life? God
24. How did you bring in the New Year? Like a kid
25. What song represents you? I don't know what do you all think??

No comments: