CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Eight

8 Things I am Looking Forward To:


1) The Lebenese Festival this weekend, if I get to go!
2) Seeing friends at church tonight.
3) Playing with my son.
4) The neighbors getting home so I don't have to clean up after there dogs anymore...LOL
5) Sunday, because I can go up and take communion :)
6) Playing outside today.
7) Spring...I love the spring and the fall, lately is has been really stormy :(
8) The weekend

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1) went to Moms group
2) went to the bookstore and played trains
3) went to see monsters vs aliens
4) cleaned
5) messed around on the internet
6) had a picnic
7) played at the park
8) cooked

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1) fit into a size 4
2) sing
3) travel anywhere and everywhere
4) Meet the Pope.
5) get to go visit all my family up north
6) be more organized
7) have a healthy immune system
8) have more self confidence

8 Shows I Watch:
loser and that is it.

I am not a big tv person but...I do like

AI, I haven't watch in a few years but Adam drew me back in....
DWTS- I wish I could dance like that
Toddlers and Tiaras because it is a trainwreck
I also like anything true crime, or on tlc or the discovery channel.
I also like Project Runway.

I have never watched an episode of Grey's, Housewives,etc.

8 People I Tag:

Any of the poor souls who suffer through reading this blog.

No comments: