CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

5 Things I want my child to know.....

1. I will love him no matter what. There is nothing he could ever do that woul make me love even the tiniest bit less.

2. My life is better because of him. I can't imagine my life without him. God made the perfect child for me.

3. I wouldn't change his Autism even if I could...because it makes him him. I wouldn't trade any of my little mans quirks even if I could.

4. God loves him even more than Mommy and Daddy. We thank God every night that we were chosen to be your parents. Not sure what we did to deserve you but we will always try to do what is best for you.

5. I wish I was healthier. It makes me a little sad that he will never remember me as not being sick..but I think it causes me to savor everyday just that extra bit more :)

How about you all?

No comments: