CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

On my mind

It just hit me the other day that this was the week my little girl died 2 years ago.

I never got to met her. I never got to know her.

The only special times I had with her was when she was in my belly. Her only Christmas, her only snow.

It has been easier this year than last, but it is still hard. And everytime people ask how many kids you have you still want to say. I had a daughter, even if for just a little while.

My other miscarriges make me sad, but losing her really makes my heart hurt.

Houston talks about sisters and brothers all the time, and I know he would have made a great brother.

I wish I had more to remember her by, more to make her real. I basically just have pieces of paper like this, or pieces of paper with scary words.


Basically, an autospy report, except she never lived. But she did, inside of me :) And I love her all the same. As much as Houston , just in a different way.

2 comments:

Meg said...

I think of you often.

BrandyC said...

She was alive. And you loved (Love) her. You are such a good mommy and that little girl will great you at the Gate!