CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

I have to say....

That I have enjoyed having the wild child home from preschool during Christmas break.

We have played the Wii, games, his train table,and about every other toy he owns but I love it :)

He is a PISTOL. But is freaking funny. I laugh daily at something he he has said....


Yesterday he told his daddy some jewels. The best being when :

He told Jeremy.."Daddy, your hair looks so difficult I don't like it." ---He meant different ;)

He holds no prisoner ;)

I will miss him when I don't have him here with me everyday. But I think my body will thank me. It isn't easy to do the treatments and stuff when he is being them no to stick me or asking to help me ;)

Uh, NO thanks.

The nurse last time actually was going to let him push some blood thinner...UGH no the dang thing is in my chest, I will PASS. Was she nuts? I think so ;)

No comments: