CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Holy snap





Can't believe that we have J and I have been married for 7 years and have dated almost 10 years.

Time freaking flies! Decided to get some of the oldies of the bad hard drive...so I could be way sad...LMAO

First last two I was a little bit pregnant :)

The first two I had gained around 50 lbs! Holy Crap!

That was 6 years AGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Where does time go and where go?

Baby Houston :(
Standing at Nana's.



Here we are at Houston's fifth bday :( I remember
when we were having his first!




Hello predisone face :P

Wish it would go back to normal :P


<

This pic cracks me up....my mom cut my hair in my garage with craft scissors...REDNECK much....what can I say Houston was 3 and I need something easy..LOL




And when did Houston go from this to this :( Man, I feel weepy :*(

No comments: