CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 29, 2010

My look :)

I totally stole this idea from Kelly @ http://www.kellyskornerblog.com .

I love anything vintage.

Anything from Modcloth.com I love :) I also LOVE topshop, but it can be pricey. Target isn't bad as they have lots of vintage looking stuff.

My main signature would be vintage looking accessories.

Here are some of my favorites :) that I wear often.




I obviously love green....I get most of my handmade stuff from Etsy. Love <3

I think accessories can make a boring outfit special.

Living in rural Alabama I get some looks especially if I happen to have purple hair or something at the time ;)

Me:
Typical outfit is it bad I could use it as part of a costume?


Oversize jewerly.

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

I absolutely love Modcloth. I just got two dresses in the mail from them today and can't wait to wear them.

I also love the feathered headbands! I find mine on etsy, but my sister can also make them.

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

That necklace is beautiful!

Alyssa said...

I love everything you have pictured! I absolutely would wear all of those!

Kristin Stegent said...

Very cool vintage stuff! ;)

I just started an etsy store myself, making mostly vintage necklaces. Check it out if you'd like...www.etsy.com/kristinstegent

Kristin Stegent said...

Oops, you can tell I just started it!

It's www.etsy.com/shop/kristinstegent