CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Where is the oven to stick my head in...

Only kidding.....well kinda.

Because of all the infection I have mouth ulcers...you are thinking....weinie...but I don't think you know the scope.

If you have immune issues you are prone to viral infections.

One is the strain of herpes/shingles that can grow sores in your ears, mouth etc.

Right now, I have ulcers in my mouth, I stopped counting at 22 this morning :( They are down my throat..

But the worst is the skin is breaking down and falling off under my tongue :(

I really hope it clears up because if I have an active outbreak they can't fix the tooth :(

I wish it would result in a smaller size pants but not going to happen since I am taking huge doses of steriods :P Of course :P

No comments: