CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Ten for Tuesday...on well a monday....

What can I say, boring day ;)

Here is a list of some of my ten favorite things...would love to see your lists.In random order :)

A few things I love :)

1. Cheese Dip


I mean seriously is there anythig better??? I could eat it as a meal :)

2. My church :)Because I go to church with some of the best people EVER.




3. My camera :)How do I count the ways I love theeeeeeeee. :)


4.British Magazines....a very pricey and ridclous obsession ;)



5. Anything Jane Austen :)I mean who doesn't love Mr. Darcy??



6. Henry the VIII...he was nuttier than a snickers bar...but interesting to a fault....



7. Vintage anything :)



8. My little computer...



9. Adam Lambert...I know he is gay but I still <3 him!



10. The olympics!


No comments: