CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Things I hoard

I mean collect ;)

A blog I regularly read...Kelly' Korner..has a "Show us Your Life" Friday.

This past Friday was show us what you collect.

So without further ado here are some things I hoard.

I love ANYTHING vintage but my two greatest loves are glassware and stationary.

I love love love vintage Corelle and vintage Pyrex. I use it EVERYDAY.

I love love the corelle with the blue flowers...it reminds me of my mom and grandmother cooking me up some good ol' veggies as a kid. Love them :)

Another love of mine is vintage paper. I have always loved to write letters. Who doesn't love to get one. I am lucky enough that I correspond regularly with friends who live overseas so I get to use my paper goodness. If it is vintage I love it even more.

Here is some of my stash :)Ignore that is all out on my bed, I have so much I wasn't sure where to lay it...LOL



How can you not feel like the heroine in some period book or movie while receiving a letter ;)

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

The one on the bottom in the picture....I have Mom's set of those. I wanted to keep them...reminded me of meatloaf and sweet potato casserole and all the other things she cooked in them. :)

Mallory said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am glad to find someone else out there who loves Kennedys and has books on them too! I love the Kennedy women! And your collections are neat--love all the paper and your pyrex, my mom has both of those! :)