CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Home :)

Got home lots of antibotics and steriods but home :)

Miserably swollen from all the iv fluids but other than that can't complain, tonight may be a long night, going cold turkey on no pain meds...don't like to take them at home :)

So we shall see how this all pans out lots of doc appts over the next week and my treatment...so they can keep an eye on me :)

Just glad to be home, which you can probably tell by all the smileys :)

Yay!!! I was going nuts. The lack of sleep is killing me...I hate being woke up contstanly and no sooner would I get to sleep than the pain was waking me up.

I am hoping for lots of sleep tonight.But it usually takes like a week to get back in the swing of things.

Lets hope I can keep the attitude in check with more steriods than normal.

Just sooooo glad I didn't have to have the lymph nodes drained, they are still waiting on one more scan but it all looks good :) well for me, considering.

No comments: