CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Learning how to use the new camera...




I got a new camera yesterday. Finally got an DSLR...yay me...welcome to the 21st century, Jade.

I tried it out this afternoon, of course I picked the worst time of day, sunset but I couldn't wait.

I refuse to use automatic...so it's manual all the way :)

All these are straight of the camera...I haven't even begun to use photoshop....I don't even know where my cd is...LOL

Anyway

5 comments:

Meg said...

congrats!

Ariana Sullivan said...

I'm so excited for you, Jade!
I ALWAYS suggest to use manual from the start, I'm really impressed that you are.

The pictures you took so far are wonderful :)

~~~~~ The House of Big Cheese~~~~ said...

Thanks :) I am excited :)

Yeah, no use in having a better camera if I keep it on automatic ;)

Brandy said...

YAY!! dSLRs are the best! What kind did you get? Currently we have a Canon 40D and a 20D but my hubby is REALLY wanting a 5D. I was really hoping we could swing it at tax time but I don't think it'll happen. I promised him that if he gets a bonus at work we can get one!

~~~~~ The House of Big Cheese~~~~ said...

I went back and forth and ended up getting a sony alpha 330 for a couple of reasons one being that my film slr was a minolta so the lenses will work :)

So far I love it.

Not the most popular choice but I like it the best of the entry level slrs.

It felt the best of the low guys on the totem pole.