CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

I am so tired.

We went to an end of the summer BBQ with church friends. It was at a friends house that I have been too but never drove to and I have only been at night. If you know me in real life you know I couldn't find my way out of a paper bag....my directional compass is BROKEN.

She lives in an older, curvy, subdivision where everything looks the same so I drove around for about 20 minutes before I could find her house.

We got there and had fun, but I did feel bad because all the boys were older and said they didn't want to play with Houston because he was annoying :*( Sad. It breaks my heart. He doesn't understand why. And because of his PDD-NOS he isn't great at picking up on social cues. So he played with the hosts service dog which he loved.

He is quite the talker but doesn't really know how to innate play. It really does break your heart to watch sometimes.

It was fun though and other than having to be changed 3 times because he kept getting into the water it was all good.

I love my little man...and his attention span is getting so much better. He sat next to me and drew for about 2 hours last night!

He is a good drawer for a four year old too...or at least I think so...there are lots of artists on my mom's side of the family so maybe he will share that interest :)

No comments: