CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

LOVE------LY

I recieved the gift that keeps on giving....

Lot of glass in the seats, a panicking child, the loss of some stuff......

You guessed it....My car was broken into.

Nice.

Houston saw it and said " Mama what happened." 'Did they steal me toys" "Daddy is going to have to fix it...**sigh."

The big thing they got was my GPS or as Houston says "Our GRS" LOL

Of course we had to eat the losses and had to pay for a window. Fun times I tell you.

It does look like they may have found the gps in a pawnshop I hope so.


What kills me is that they had to see Houston's carseat in the back and my bible was in the seat where the window was broken. Apparently, that didn't stop them :P

The hubby is vacumming the car for the 100 time...I got all cut of driving it home >:I

No comments: