CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Are you ready for the weekend?????!!

I am!

I am taking Houston and we are going to me my mom and little sister and we are going to see the circus tomorrow....fun times.

I loved going as a little girl. I can remember my mom would buy me the book that had the clowns in it and I would be too scared to open it. I hate clowns! LOL

I would also get a thing of cotton candy.

Those were the days I tell you.

Houston says he was to see the monkey bar thing...the trapeze I guess...LOL

That is one of my favorite acts too.

He is also pumped about the "human cannonball."

He will LOVE it!

I am so not excite that I am about to have to go run 900 errands :P

Gotta drop Crimson "The World's Oldest Dog" at the vet. He will thank me later >:(

Gotta go pay bills...the task I hate the most ;) Don't we all!

Yuck.

I am so tired I just don't want to do it. I have my treatment on Monday so that should help:P

Right now I am watching "Tru Calling." I never watched it before it got cancelled but I like it.Anyone ever watched it?

Oh I got my window fixed!Yay!

1 comment:

Mary said...

How fun! I haven't been to the circus for a long time.

Your going to feel so much better after Monday. You have that to look forward to!!

YAY about the car window and I hear ya about bill paying. Not one of my favorite things to do.