CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 16, 2008

I've been tagged...

I think I have done this before...but if not here it is....kinda boring ;)

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. What was I doing ten years ago: I was 16, doing normal 16 year old stuff. I think that particular summer I was probably doing a lot of activites,classes etc with the dance team I was on.

2. Five things on my to do list for today: Get the pizza place to take one of the charges off my debit card, play outside with Houston, change my clothes again...this heat bites!,start packing for my trip,straighten the house

3. Snacks I crave: anything crunchy & salty. Especially baked lays or chips and queso

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Pay off my debt, my friends and family and then give away the rest

5. Places I have lived: I have lived all over Alabama.

I am tagging any one who will take on the challenge :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took on the challenge!

dana said...

ha! you're so sweet! :)