CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I confess!!!!!!!

Confession time!

If you are reading this you have to confess 10 things we didn't know about you...LOL and link it if you are so inclined in the comments section.

These are in no particular order.

1. I have an addiction to British magazines. I love them no sure why???
2. I am addicted to BBC America...again not sure why. I have always wanted to study abroad...sadly that boat has sailed :P
3. I wish I could be a size 1 again..those were the days. I wore a child's 14 when Jeremy and I got engaged..I wear a woman's 12 now :P
4. I am a flawed perfectionist, I want to be organized but I get overwhelmed.
5. I ache for another child. I think about my last mc daily. Breaks my heart.
6. I have low self esteem. You will very rarely see me in pics. I have like 4 total from when I was pregnant and less than 20 of me since my son has been born. It's sad really:(
7. I am a Tudor history buff. Love it!
8. I want to be an Olympic gymnast :P I loved watching gymnasts as a little girl.
9. I want to be a ballerina. I wish I hadn't stopped taking dance. I should have kept with point...I would still take lessons...if I could :O
10. I want to be an ice skater and a ballroom dancer too. What can I say...I love the outfits!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had an addiction to British and Italian magazines once, but I had to stop because they are so expensive. I love all the Tudor history stuff too! I wouldn't say I was a history buff, just fascinated by it. I'm more of a Victorian era buff.
It will take me all day to think about ten things so how about five?
1. I used to want to be a writer. 2. I used to want to be a television anchor. I worked in radio and tv but never made it that far. I realized the profession was not for me. I wanted a family instead. 3. I miss my Nana and Pop-o who are in heaven. 4. I wore a two piece swimsuit to the pool at our club today and didn't care (I sort of have low self-esteem in the body area). But my new attitude is I gave birth to two kids so flab is not so bad. 5. I spend way too much time online. I still manage to keep my house and family in order so I don't think it's that big of a problem. :)
P.S. I'm going to try to manage both blogs. Thanks for your input.

~~~~~ The House of Big Cheese~~~~ said...

We have a lot in common!

Yay, on the two blogs!