CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Funny because my last name used to be Simpson ;)

Take this test!
You are Marge from The Simpsons. You may not share Marge's blue bouffant, but you do share her animated style of mothering. Sometimes the pressures of maintaining a happy home may push you toward the edge, but at the end of the day, you believe in your children wholeheartedly, even when they're being rather, um, spirited.


You encourage your kids' creativity and individuality, whether that means watching them perform the saxophone or helping them raise exotic lizards. You may sometimes say things that sound like old-fashioned parenting clichés, but when it comes down to dealing with domestic disasters, you can be a pretty together, modern mama.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried the quiz but I admit I'm a chicken when it comes to giving out my email to sites I don't know so I didn't get to complete it. I'm sure I'd be someone like Carol Brady. I could be Marge too though.

dana said...

You've been Tagged...see my blog for details!

Oh, I can't wait to see who I am....I'll come back on and let you know!

Hope you're doing well!

Anonymous said...

This phrase is simply matchless ;)