CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Hey hey hey

First things first!

I am staying at my parents this weekend with my little man. We have a family reunion tomorrow afternoon. Jeremy had to work :P

I am looking forward to it. I have like 22 cousins that are within like 3 years or so of my age...which equals lots of kids for Houston to play with!

It has been nice to have some help. Poor Houston has a bad ear infection though,so no swimming in my parents pool :P

His Daddo went and got him a racetrack with remote controls so he has been loving that. He seems to feel better too.

I am sooooo over not being able to drive. It stinks in the worst way.. I hope someone can drive me to Mass tomorrow :( Hopefully, so! It's a little bit of a drive but not too far.

Okay, I have some great pics my cousin uploaded to myspace. I am going to share them but I think I will do another post since Google is so crazy with the pics:P

No comments: