CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Well I am about to be a stay at home mom again.

I am so glad to stay at home and have fun with my little guy but so worried about money. We could swing me staying at home if it weren't for all the darn medical bills. Oh well, God will provide. Pray for me.

I feel sorry for Houston he loves his buddy Addison,luckily though Hubby works with her Grandma so maybe they can still "date."

Houston is so funny. We are attempting to potty train. He is sooooo dang funny.
I will post a pic of his "Poop" face later.

He is having a V-day party at school tomorrow, his last day will be Thursday. I think he will be sad that he isn't going to school any more but hopefully mommy's love can cure it.

Please Keep the Gilley family in your prayers.He was a friend of mine and is married to a distant cousin of mine. He passed away and his funeral was today.He leaves behind a small daughter.

No comments: