CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Man, oh man.

It's been a long one. Houston has been great during the day a holy terror at night. Hubby has had to work very late both nights, so I think that had alot to do with it. He is up and running around again...ugh..He will go down for a while and then pop back up.

I think all his meds are keeping him wired too. The cable man is coming by at 8 tomorrow...so he will be getting up early whether he likes it or not. This doing anything he can to stay a wake thing is OLD NEWS.

I took a Tylenol PM. I wish that dang thing would kick in. I can tell I will get zero sleep if it doesn't kick in. Keep your fingers crossed.

Sorry I have nothing super exciting or witty to say today. I am just too dang tired...LOL

No comments: