CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Does anyone read this thing???

I think I may be writing all this for my own benefit......I know it is boring....sorry.

I am watching Menopause at 22.It is pretty interesting,it is really depressing me though....I am scared that will be me in a few years. I am already well on my way. I wish I could afford lots of fertility drugs....God will provide I guess if it's meant to be. No one is guaranteed anything I guess.

Way OT but I watched SAW III and man was it gory. I wish I hadn't watched it. I do think it had a good message....as weird as that is to say. The message was not to leave a vengefull life. Words to live by if you me.

1 comment:

Sara said...

*raises hand* I read! I read!
I don't always have time to comment though :)
Take care!!!