CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Still no cable man.

I hate when they say between 8-10 and then they come at like 10:30. It throws our whole schedule off...ugh. Now Houston will be all up in their business...too bad for them. They should have came earlier;)

I have so much I need to do. Clean out my car, it is bad! Go to the post office. Those are just a few of the things...to bad everywhere I got to go isn't in the same direction. At least it's not cold,cold. Houston is a bear to get out of the car when it is really windy and cold. I can't say I blame him.

I have also got to deep clean some today. I am good about being able to keep it straight...but Houston is the master at foiling my plan on really scrubbing. I at least want to be able to get the front bath due to the fact that the EI will be coming sometime this week...hopefully. We shall see.

I guess I will call if there is still no cable man at 10. Man, I could have slept about 30 min later...instead of getting up to get an earlier show...I wanted to be ready and stuff by the time he got here. Crap,crap,crap. Oh well, I may have to partake in a power nap when Houston does....LOL

No comments: