CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Short Meme about Jade take it I dare you!

What is your middle name?
Marie

Do you have any siblings?

I have one sister-younger and two younger brothers

Are you married? How long.

Yes, 6 years.

Have any children?

I have a son Houston Chance and some angel babies.

Where would you live if you didn't live where you do now?

England

What is your favortite Magazine?

I love British ones!

Doritos or Oreos?

Cool Ranch doritos

Favorite veggie?

Squash!

Favorite Fruit?

Cantlope

Favorite Song right now?

I am loving Mad World done by Adam Lambert...still.

Favorite type of food?

Anything ethnic

What is your favorite color?

Either Teal or Lime Green

Are you relgious?

Yes

What denomination?

Catholic

Grew up in your current relgion or convert?

Convert

If you had any more kids what would you name them...today....boy and girl?

Atticus and Seraphina probably. Not totally sure on the girls name...maybe Daisy or Penelope

What is your favorite tv show?

I live any of the dancing or fashion design shows....

What is your ethnic background?

Lebanese, Irish, Indian, English

Coke or Pepsi?

Dt. Dew

Salty or sweet?

Salty

Do you like to read?

Yes

Favorite Book?

Diary of Ann Frank

Favorite Clothing Brand?

Way too hard to name!

Do you have any tatoos or piercings?

Piercings gone...one tatoo

Do you drink?

Some

How old where you when you had your first drink?

I was about 14-15. It was vodka in some sunny delight...so a screwdriver

Have you ever been drunk?

As a teenager.

Have you ever snuck out of the house?

No

Have you ever been questioned by the police?

Yes

Have you ever had a traffic ticket?

Nope!

Have you ever broken a bone?

More than I can count!

Most pain you have ever been in your life?

Hands down a bone marrow aspiration with no meds...next would be natural childbirth then have my sternum broken.

Best moment in your life? Probably when Houston was born

Do you read your bible everyday?

I try.

Do you go to church?

Yes

Did you go to college?

I did.

Did you make good grades?

I had like a 3.95

Did you have fun?

I did

Least favorite chore?

Putting laundry away

Favorite chore?

Is there such a thing...grocery shopping

Favorite shampoo?

Anything with teatree in it...smells good

Favorite scent?

Clean Linen by Glade or anything lavender

Favorite flower?

Lily

Favorite Quote:

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” Jimi Hendrix

No comments: