CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 22, 2009

I am an addict...

I have a new addiction. I have such an addictive personality. It is curse ;P

I happened to catch the season finale of Grey's last year and ....I was hooked. Even though I said I would NEVER get sucked in.

Well I watch a lot of tv series when I get treatments etc....hey I have like 6 hours to kill hooked up to an IV...what can I say???

So anyway the library had the first three seasons...and the rest is history. I am HOOKED....so much so I had to go trade in some of my other dvd' s for the 4th season in a fit of nuttiness.

Such a great show. Very dramatic but also VERY funny. I love Cristina's dry sense of humor ;)

Love it...does anyone else watch???

1 comment:

BrandyC said...

I am a huge, HUGE, fan -- been one since the very beginning! It is the only "appointment TV" we have in our house. And it's going to be a long summer without it. So glad you love it!