CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 21, 2008

weekend weekend weekend

Houston spent the night with grandparents Saturday night, I went and did my own thing while the hubby was working.

Later we went out to eat and to hear a band. It was fun :)

Yesterday, I went to Mass. It was great. We had a Baptism and all kinds of other good stuff. Loved the Message. God is the way,the truth and the life.

After, that dh had more outside stuff to do. He told me treat myself to the book store so I did ;) I then went to eat at Panera....YUM YUM YUM.

I came home realized in the sun, went for a walk and talked to a neighbor. Then the kiddo was home! Loved on him. Played and went to sleep:)

He is napping right now. I am about to make him some lunch then we are going to have fun in the back yard.

Oh, hubby is also probably going to get me my new camera this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yay, me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an uber cute little boy!
I look forward to reading more of your blog!