CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 28, 2009

"Not MEEEE" Monday..

Not me...never me.

I am not sitting here watching Donny Osmand.....and wondering why I always hear "Secret Agent Man" as "Secret Asian Man"...I can't be the only one...right...NOT ME.

I didn't have to spend over $200 dollars at the grocery store because I had let the groceries get so low....I would never let my family be without food...NOT ME.

I didn't not let Houston not get a 6th movie at the library so I could get DWTS Cardio Dance...that would make me a selfish mommy...NOT ME.

I don't have an inapproriate crush on Maks on DWTS...that would be wrong...NOT ME.

I don't think that Aaron Carter's outfit made him look like the Lucky Charms dude...NOT ME.

I did not just pour myself a margarita....that would make me a lush....NOT ME!

I did not accidently bite into my fever blister...which was then hanging half on and half on...I did not just rip the attached part free...I then did not bleed in large amounts from said spot for abour 30 minutes...that would be DISGUSTING....NOT ME.

I do not STILL have a load of laundry to do...that would be really depressing...NOT ME.


How about "Not" you......

No comments: