CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Nothing too exciting.....

Been a quite last few days for the most part. Had a doc appt on Friday. I had a throat infection I didn't know I had...:P Got more meds...fun times. Houston had a game that night...which I swear feels like it was 10 hours long. Yesterday, Jeremy let me stay home and rest and he took him to his morning game. I don't think Jeremy will do that again...LOL

Then, Houston came home and we played outside. This morning we got up and my big boy sat through the whole mass which was long because it was a First Communion mass in the big church...granted it was in the cry room but he did great. He even went up with me and was good while I took communion.

I was proud so I took him to Chuck E. Cheese and let him use a few tokens. He had fun and I needed something to tire him out..we have had horrible weather today....my doc would have a fit if he knew I had went into "Germ Central" but oh well ;)

2 comments:

~~~~~ The House of Big Cheese~~~~ said...

Been a quiet last few days_______ man, I can't post anything without a typo ;)

Ariana Sullivan said...

Uck, sorry about the throat infection. Just what life needs- an infection thrown in just to make things interesting.