CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 11, 2009

No witty title here

I can't think of anything to title this :)

Just a few quick updates...and some randomness.

First, Houston tball coach quit the other day. I need to call later and see if they are going to play the remaining games or not. They have one tonight so I need to figure things out quick:P

I have so much to do today yet what am I doing...sitting here checking my email,blogs,etc.

Had a lowkey mother's day...drove up a few hours to visit with our mom's and give them their gifts.Of course we got caught behind wrecks so I was on the road for 6 hours and 15 minutes...sheesh. I was on the road most of the day. The rain was terrible. My grandmother lives over a bridge...there was even a wreck on that bridge so I had to go the back way. Luckily the guy seemed fine.

Can I get you to pray for Brent and his family. His wife is in my moms group at church. He was over in Afiganistan (sp) and they found out he had a brain tumor. They flew him to Germany and they drilled some holes to relieve pressure and he is going to have the surgery at Walter Reed to remove the tumor. His wife is sooooo sweet and he has two young kids that are probably scared. Any prayers would be great!

Hm..randomness. I am almost through with RCIA...we finish up at the end of the month. I am so grateful to have met some wonderful people through the process!

I am way too invested.....way more than I EVER have been in American Idol. Who do you want to win? I was sooooo sad to see Allison go. I think she was great...and so young. I think she has a bright future in front of her.

My top pick is Adam though. Love love love love love him. It seems like it is either black or white. You love him or hate him. I <3 him. Maybe it is my theatre geekiness...who knows. He is so talented and so very easy on the eyes....**sigh**

I hope you all had a great mother's day weekend. Especially all the ones that sometimes get forgotten. It has to be hard to be missing your child or missing your mother. I prayed for you yesterday. I know it can be a very hard day.

Anyway, I know this post was all over the dang place...but what can I say..I lose my mind more daily :P

No comments: