CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

I am all dreading finding a place for all these presents...

Various family members are filling me in on what they are getting Houston, a train table,gaming systems, you name it.

I swear I am going to have to add a wing on to the house.

I just found out that my grandmother is in the hospital, hopefully she gets out tomorrow. She is having blood issues. She is in the hospital getting transfusions now.

I hope everything helps and she gets out soon :(

Jeremy and I have been watching the show "Suprnatural" today and it is pretty good. I had never even heard of it before.

I got lots of good dvds the other day with birthday money....:) Yay, me.

Houston has been a little messy boy the last couple of days...the dragging out gets old :P

Sorry don't have a ton to write about...I will attempt to write more later but I can't be held accountable if I don't.

No comments: