CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I cry like a baby watching shows like America 's Got Talent

The little guitar player tonight reind me of my brother so I cried.

The cancer survivor on last weeks episode made me cry.

I even cried on the guys who did gymnastics while dunking basketballs.

Man, I am a blubbering idoit.

I don't know when I became such a softie.

Perimenpause does weird things to your body :P

Man, just thinking about the little kid who reminds me of my brother makes me want to cry again...someone get me a tissue ;)

I am soooo beyond pooped the last couple of days. Jeremy was gone on a business trip last week and I had the big cheese by myself...and I tell you that isn't for the faint of heart. He is a livewire!

I have so much to do tomorrow I am dreading it already.

I need to clean the car...yuck.

I need to clean out the fridge :P Again, yuck.

I need to clean the tub, it looks like a smurf bleed out in there. Purple dye is messy.

I have like all my least favorite chores in one day :) Lucky me.

Sorry I have nothing interesting to write about...I am so tired that my brain isn't working:P

No comments: