CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Busy bee busy bee...

Sorry I haven't updated in a few days. I have been so busy. On Friday we had more testing to get the educational Autism diagnosis, actually PDD-NOS. It is on the autism spectrum. I didn't think it would take quite as long as it did. It took hours and hours and I had to be there the whole time. My brain hurt from all that thinking...LOL

We then drove a few hours away and went to his buddy Trent's bday. It was fun..but tiring. We spent the night and the party was Saturday. Candice is my hero for having like 20 kiddos and parents in her house. I would need a tranqulizer shot...lol

Then we drove home and of course Houston had a seizure so I felt like I needed to watch him like a hawk :P He makes me so nervous when he vomits with them because I am scared he is going to choke.

To say I am tired is an understatement...LOL

1 comment:

FlipFlop Mom said...

Thank You for peeking at my blog...
I'm sorry you've had a rough week... I hope this coming week is better and more relaxing for you!!