CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 06, 2008

More me

guys guys guys

Your result for The What type of MAN turns you on Test...

Adventure man

You scored 55% masculine, 47% athletic, 55% exotic, and 19% refined!


You like a man who doesn't need the crazy muscles to prove he is a 100% man. He is mysterious and his pictures make you want to jump into his head to see what is going on in there...or his pants I suppose. You like a little bad-ass in him and you may like someone like.....Jude Law. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

Take The What type of MAN turns you on Test at HelloQuizzy



Speaking of Men. I am mourning the fact that poor Maks is gone from Dancing with the Stars :*(

Not much is going on here today. I have a whole lot of really inflamed lymph nodes under my arm...it is getting to be PAINFUL. They are so swollen I can't really lift my arm :P

I am going to a concert with my cousin tomorrow. It should be fun!

No comments: