CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I have been tagged!!!! 6 Zany things about me....

I have been tagged by ,here are a few things about me:

1. I also have an addiction to 90210. I love the old show. I have the first two seasons on dvd. Love it. I am addicted to the new show as well...just because of the orignal cast ;)

2.One of my legs is shorter than the other. One foot is larger than the other too!

3. I have really dark hair but I am already getting a lot of gray :P

4. I have a huge collection of Baby Sitter's Club books. I want to have them to pass on one day. They aren't in print anymore!

5. I miss being able to do something like cheering, dancing,etc to relieve stress.

6. My Hubby's bday is 11/4, mine is 12/4 and we got married 1/04. My parents were also born on the same day of the month, the 18th.

I tag Brandy,Melissa S.,and Dana.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have saved a lot of old books from my youth to pass on too. One was a series I think was called Cheerleaders. It's been so long since I've seen the books that I might have the book title wrong. But they were similar to Sweet Valley High - but all the characters were on a cheer squad. Lame, but I loved it. haha.

Jade Marie said...

I totally read those books...there school colors where red and blue I think. The covers of the books had lame pics on them. I actually found one at my grandma's the other day :)