CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 05, 2008

hey hey hey

Just wanted to let ya'll know we are alive. Just still sick. Ugh...I hate this time of year in regards to the sickness...the ironic thing is it is also my favorite time of year..LOL

I sold some stuff in a yardsale this weekend. I may some money I wouldn't have had otherwise so I was pumped. Went to McAlister's and got some of my favorite food afterwords...soaked in a hot bath and then snoozed. I got up, we went to church and then I did fun stuff with Houston all day. It was a pretty good weekend.

Not a whole lot has been going on here besides trying to beat the sickies. What is going on with ya'll!?

Oh hopefully my computer will be fixed this week :) yay...yay...yay.

2 comments:

dana said...

I hope y'all are feeling better soon!

How's RCIA going?

~~~~~ The House of Big Cheese~~~~ said...

It's going great! I am loving it!