CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Well I am still a pilgrim :O

You read that right. We got hung up in some wreck traffic and a ride that should have taken 45 minutes took about 2hours and 20 minutes to I missed my flight. The other flight I may could have gotten on was the on to D.C. but it was delayed so you would miss any connection so you would be stranded in Dulles again. :P

So I am here in Plymouth, until I can catch the same 5:15 flight I missed yesterday :P Only me.

I am about to take Houston out back to swim to get him good and tired :) LOL

Oh and I posted on here once I had never read the Twilight series...well I drank the koolaid and read the books, they were great. Can't wait for the one coming out at the end of the summer! I am reading her new book "The Host" right now. It is good as well!

Anyway, just wanted to let you know I am alive and stil a pilgrim ;)

No comments: