CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Four Four Four

Which just happens to be Jeremy's bday, my bday and our anniversary :)

FOUR, FOUR, FOUR

1) Four places I go to over and over: houston's school, the gym, home, the bookstore
2) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Candace,Holly,Cortney,Jeremy
3) Four places I would rather be right now: in bed reading a book, on the beach, hanging out with loved ones,in a hot tub
4) Four people who will probably respond: don’t know????
5) Four t.v. Shows that I watch over and over: dwts, project runway,how clean is your house,and anything on a&e

Here's what you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun...Copy and Paste in your own blog or in an email, delete my answers, type in your answers and send it to a bunch of people, including me.

No comments: