CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Blog Challenge

Here is a blog challenge question for me to answer.

You can only keep five things you have. What will they be?

1. Wedding Ring
2. My great grandmother's china.
3. Scrapbooks and other pictures
4. Bible
5. Home Videos

What about you?

_______________________________________________________________________

Today was a good day. I went to church this morning. The message was on John 3:16 which is one of my favorite passages in the bible.

I also bought a cool t-shirt that one of the church groups made. I need more t-shirts so I was glad to buy it.

Houston was a little wild in the nursery. Now I will be worried about him every week.

Houston,Jeremy and I played outside for hours this afternoon. All of us are POOPED. I am trying to decide if I am going to bother taking Houston to field day or not. I gues we will play it by ear. I am not even sure when it starts :P

I need to go check on cheeseman. I think he is snoozing pretty hard...unless he has woken up...then I would cry ;)

Anyway, I will write more tomorrow. I promise!

___________________________________________________________

Prayer:

Prayer for Students


Father of Light and Wisdom,
thank you for giving me
a mind that can know
and a heart that can love.

Help me to keep learning every day of my life--
no matter what the subject may be.
Let me be convinced that all knowledge leads to you
and let me know how to find you and love you
in all the things you have made.

Encourage me when the studies are difficult
and when I am tempted to give up
Enlighten me when my brain is slow
and help me to grasp the truth held out to me.

Grant me the grace to put my knowledge to use
in building the kingdom of God on earth
so that I may enter the kingdom of God in heaven.
Amen.

No comments: