CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tag

You're feeling: Sad, I had to drop one of best friends off at the airport.

To your left: A table with a wedding picture and a picture of Jesus

On your mind: That I enjoyed church yesterday, that I already miss my friend, that I enjoyed her visit

Last meal included: I am about to eat some meat loaf, beans, corn and potatoes

You sometimes find it hard to: Say no to people

The weather: sunny and breezy

Something you have a collection of: Pictures? Babysitter's Club Books :O

A smell that cheers you up: (I have to list three) Clean Cotton yankee candle, Baby Magic bath, and baby breath :)

A smell that can ruin your mood: Dirty Diaper

How long since you last shaved: Last Sunday :O :O

The current state of your hair: sloppy bun, it needs to be cut

The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): I don't have one :O I do have a craft room, my sewing machcine would take up the most space I guess.

Which section you head for first in a bookstore: Children's and then Religion

Something you're craving: My supper

Your general thoughts on the presidential race: I am not thrilled with any of them. I will probably vote for Hillary , because of her healthcare stance

How many times have you been hospitalized this year: 2008? A few, less than last year :)

Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: I hide in the bathroom :O

You've always secretly thought you'd be a good: Mother :)

Something that freaks you out a little: Germs, I am very OCD :P Seriously, I have been diagnosed :O

Something you've eaten too much of lately: Hm,rice? I guess.

You have never: Hm.....read the Twlight books...I have no idea...LOL

You never want to: Lose people close to me.

I tag:
Everyone who reads this. Link back please :)

2 comments:

Ariana Sullivan said...

Are you talking about Stephanie Meyer's Twilight books? They're really good.

I'm sorry your friend had to leave :(

~~~~~ The House of Big Cheese~~~~ said...

I want to read them, just haven't not sure why...LOL

Thanks...we don't live near family so I was sad to see her go. We go to Plymouth in June though :)

Hope you have fun with your sister !