CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Howdy Ho..

Sorry I have been less than punctial with my posts.

I finally feel like things are starting to settle down. I don't feel the need to cry everyday. I think my horomones are levelening out. I am still having those wickedly vivid dreams though :P

Houston is doing well. He spent the night with his grandparents yesterday and had fun. The hubby let me have some me time :) A couple of friends spent the day together and had fun.

Today, has been a beautiful spring day....after having snow yesterday.WTF?
Houston and I had fun playing outside today. We baked a cake this afternoon...which he insisted we top with Care Bear fruit snacks :P Should be interesting to taste :P

Houston has a denist appt tomorrow. I want them to check where he chipped that enamel it seems to be darkening ( they said it may:P .) The next day I have a doc appt. The next the hubby has an appt. Going to love paying those copays :P

Well I am having a wonderfully relaxing Sunday and I am going to go bask in it :)

No comments: