CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 30, 2007

It's been a lazy day.

Poor Hubby was out working on something on my car to the wee hours last night and is now paying for it with a migrane. He has been in bed most of the day and of course Houston wants to play his REAL electric guitar my parents got him while singing into his microphone :P Little turkey.

Houston funny- The hubby let ds watch a little bit of SpiderMan 3 the other day while I was gone. So now whenever he does something bad he says " Mommy, I wearing da Black suit" and gives me a how didn't you know that look. WTH???LOL

The hubby will probably be up all night tonight:P No rest for me:P

Well, I will write more later, just wanted to let everyone or anyone who may read my sad,sad, little pathetic blog that we are alive :)

No comments: