CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas is over and we are still alive :)



I am still trying to be as hoildayish as possible though. I decided to cook a big ol' dinner tonight. Ham, ranch potatoes, baked squash,stuffing, fried okra, mac and cheese and corn. It was sooooo dang yummy.


I couldn't even finish half a plate's worth..LOL I will post a pic, please excuse the bowls and plates I dumped them on when ready...I just wanted to have to pop the tops on to put away"P


It was delicious though:) And unhealthy:P


Ds got so much for Christmas , I am having a hard time figuring out where to put it all. Right now, it's all in clear plastic tubs:P I am going to purge some of his old stuff and give it to charity :)


All in all we had a pretty good hoilday. We kept it lowkey and focused on what's important :)


I will post a few Christmas pics too...don't judge me by Houston's stash 99% of it was bought on sale. My middle name is " Baragin Hunter-Coupon Queen", seriously ;)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow, I'm impressed!! That looks so yummy!!!!