CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sorry I have been MIA

It's been a crazy week. We have to met with Houston's Neuro. We had 3 speech related things..I think..LOL Then Houston and I caught a lovely stomach flu. Fun fun. So needless to say the sleepover was canceled until next week.

It's not going to be a fun week. Funds are tight due to lots of prescrips and a huge car insurance payment. Not fun. We hope to sell my car and get rid of that monster payment and get me a nice used car. The car is 4 this month ;) and only has something like 35,000 on it. So to say I don't drive it much is an understatement...lol

I haven't got to get on the internet as much because our wireless router broke so I have to sit at the desk and hook it into the modem. Not my cup of tea and not near as easy. So until we get a new Linkis (sp) thing I may be AWOL.

Houston talking has gotten better since I have been home with him, gotta kill the hubby,LOL. He is actually saying a few very funny sentences. He is such a card. He is still kinda hard to understand though.

He is so funny because he will pick up on stuff on commericals like .com and have to sing it out constantly. I guess he loves anything catchy.

I will write more substance later. Hopefully!

No comments: