CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 23, 2007

Day that lasted forever.

You can see his sad little lip ;(

Goodness today was lonnnnnngggg. I had to price things for our garage sale tomorrow. I will be glad to have it over and I think because I have the closure of knowing I can't get preggo without help, I know it will be years so I can purge some...KWIM?

I will give you the grand total tomorrow. 99% of it is baby and maternity stuff. Stroller,swing,carseat,riding toy, maternity clothes and tons tons tons tons like hundreds of pieces of boys clothes up to about a 2 or 3T. So we shall see!

I am also going to try to sell on of my die cutting machine. Everything I got is worth about 300. I would take 50 for it all ;P Hoping for 60-75. Who kn0ws??

No comments: