CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 14, 2010

Breathe...

I had a mild freak out today when I was informed I may have to get my treatments, which I get at least every 21 days in the hospital again. Such the pain in the butt, and it cost so much more. They already cost anywhere from 10,000-12,000 a treatment(every 2-3 weeks)Depends on shortage etc.

I literally felt sick to my stomach.It is so much easier to have it done at home.Yes there are times when I am barfing or my joints are hurting that I wish I was in the hospital but it's rare.

Keeping my fingers crossed that my wonderful homehealth nurse can keep giving them.

I hate having to go in the hospital for things like that because it also brings me in contact with so many more germs and I stay so much sicker :(

All seems well now, praise god, lets hope it stays that way.

1 comment:

dana said...

i hope you don't have to go to the hospital for your treatments; that would completely suck!

and i need to be better about reading your blog.

xoxo