CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Hey ladies!

Long time no blog. I have had a broken laptop for forever :P Well my wonderful brothers bought me a mini laptop :) It is a little white acer aspire. So very cute! I love it and was beyond suprised.

I have the best brother ever :)

We don't start back with RCIA until next week. I miss it.I got a sponser. Her name is Janelle and she is super nice. I look forward to getting to know her better.

I have been getting involved more in the Moms grou at church.It has been fun. They are a great group of ladies :)

Houston had a great Christmas. I will try to upload a few pics later. Sadly, I didn't take many. I was helping him open and forgot about taking pics. Bad mommy!

I will write more later, just wanted to let you know that I was alive. :P

4 comments:

deLa said...

jade, i dont think you know me, i was a grade below trey in school. but my husband is bradley webb and he talks about you a lot. we went to see todd play and he kept telling me "jade and i use to take baths together" haha!! anyway i came across your blog and though i would tell you that and maybe it would make you giggle and brighten your day!!

FlipFlop Mom said...

Welcome back to blog land!!!

Brandy and Jonathan Crumly said...

Welcome back! You've been missed:)

Melissa said...

Welcome back and Happy New Year. I'm just getting back into reading blogs and posting after a few weeks away too. I was too busy during the holidays to blog (good excuse!).
I laughed when you said your sponsor's name was Janelle. Not that it's funny, but because my sponsor's name is Joelle. Very similar. She is my sister-in-law so I know her very well. I usually go to church with her every week.
Don't worry about not taking very many pics of the little guy at Christmas....I only got a few of my kids too.
Bye!