CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 08, 2008

Updates and a few pics from the camera phone :P

Mr. Trying on his tux :)

Houston Fishing with daddy

Well the hubby and Houston were in the wedding this Saturday and Houston did pretty well. He did start to run at the end of the aisle. He said he was going to his daddy..LOL

I did have to grab him though when he started to get antsy. All in all it was better than I thought it would be.

I have to go get my front end aligned and my tires replaced tomorrow. One of my tires got cut when the lady backed into me the other day :P Fun, and expensive!

On the 10th I start the whole RCIA process. I can't wait!

Houston has school tomorrow.I hope he does good, he had to miss a few days last week for the wedding.

Anyway. I will write more later. Just wanted to let you know I was alive ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww...He is so stinkin' CUTE!! Do you have a pic of the 3 of you??Hope everything goes well with the car repairs. Hope to chat again real soon :)

~M~

dana said...

Sending you prayers for RCIA!!! You're gonna love it! well, at least I hope you do...lol.

p.s. houston looks like such a hoot!