CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hola Amigas!

Just thought I would put some pen to paper.....okay well fingers to keys while Cheese was sleeping.

I so hoped he could go to school today. Um, no sch luck took his temp before bed 102.2. :P Gotta love some good old viruses.

He is sleeping it off. My deranged husband went into work for a few hours...I think he is almost likes pain. WTF was he thinking?? I have tried to call and make sure he hasn't had to be rushed to the ER or something and wouldn't you know my phone isn't working...Lovely. That was only beaten by when my water wasn't working this morning. Lovely again. It is now working praise god! No phone though...so I emailed him, hope he gets it?!

I am sitting in my recliner inhaling the smell of my house. Our house smells like it is Easter all year round, have I mentioned my penchant for cleaning with vingear.....um....love it.

Onto, other things....hm. I am so exciting I don't know where to start.

First, things first................................................................... I am drawing a blank here. Let's see.....I am still in a maniac organization frenzy which I can really only remedy with lots of organization things...alas I don't have them :P

Secondly, this nursemaid stuff gets a little old.

Thirdly, I feel for the hubby with this stone...seriously. I have tried to tell him I SOMEwhat know. I did push a fused forehead almost 15 inches to be exact out of my hooha. Private part pain is bad no matter who you are. Just saying.



Ain't that some head.

Lastly, If you are a praying gal please pray for wealth for us......I mean health...in all seriousness. This being sick stuff.....is the PITTS.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Jade, what in the world is going on with you guys!!?? I feel horrible about it. I'm praying for you all. Lots and lots of prayers & hugs.