CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

A dirty little secret............


This one is mucho embarassing. You want to see my secret shame?









Can you read he labels????

That's right that is my collection of Baby-sitter's Club books. I found out they weren't printed anymore and had to start recollecting them. My others burned in a house fire :( I am also letting my little sister read them. I am buying them at the thirt store a book at a time :P If anyone ever runs into any let me know...LOL

Onto other things. I am sick....AGAIN. So I will be hit or miss probably. Houston is getting better. Poor Jeremy has to have a kidney stone surgery Tuesday. Does it ever end??

Houston is loving school. Yay, him! He loves loves loves it. He had a Vday party and dance today;) How cute?!

Anyway, I will write more when I can think...all this congestion is affecting my brain...LOL

No comments: